Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Creative Life

Thursday night I went to my first session of CNF II.  The instructor made mention several times of "The Creative Life" the illusive thing she seeks to attain through writing.  It makes sense, a creative life.  That is exactly what I need.  But I'm wondering if there is room for a creative life within this larger life that includes a running life, working life, cooking life, gardening life, SLEEPING life....

I'm going to try cramming it in.  It's only eight weeks.  Of course, these are the same eight weeks I will be training for the Ogden Marathon.  I'll either be exhilerated by all this rush of blood to the head, or I'll be entirely exhausted.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

jen said...

I'm glad you're back blogging!

UnknownSideEffect said...

I'm glad you're glad!

ali rippstein said...

i am so happy right now!!!