Monday, August 25, 2008

Breaking the Silence

The blog has been silent nearly all month.  I'm torn up over it, really, I am.  Now, I don't know how to get started again mostly because there are so many topics to be covered here:  cake pans on loan from libraries nationwide, miles and miles of running woes, saffron and smoked paprika, school starting and the mystery of head lice, pesky thievery, poetry Friday lost, stupid names like Renesmee (...there's definitely a blog brewing over this one), man boys in pink panties, a much needed public service announcement directed towards women.  So many things.  I promise to cover at least one of these topics this week.  If any of you have a preference, drop me a comment and I'll do what I can to oblige.

5 comments:

jen said...

You're back! I've been checking your blog religiously hoping to see your creative mind in action. I'm intrigued by "The man boy in pink panties".

jen said...

Also...What's up with Obama picking Biden? That's a blog entry for sure. Biden? Really?

The Mop said...

Saffron smoked paprika, sounds interesting, As do Library Cake pans. Lice is compelling....

UnknownSideEffect said...

Hmm...I'll expand on the smoked paprika for sure because if blogs are good for anything, it's recipe sharing. I'll probably have to get some special permission to talk intimately of the man boys in pink panties, but I'll see what I can do.

Politics is out of the question entirely! Sorry :-(

ali rippstein said...

I'm too am glad you are back. I don't care what you are talking about, just as long as your talking. For sure include some recipes.