Sunday, May 8, 2011

Let's Laugh Alone Together

The sun is shining again, finally (or at least it was yesterday), and my batteries are recharged. I want to laugh. I want the world to laugh with me. Click on the title to my previous post (the one about habits). Watch the video and tell me what makes you laugh the most. I can't decide if it's Peter Cetera pretending to know how to play the bass, or the fact that "the Habit" appears to be played by about 10 different women. And then there's the card tower karate chop. If you need a good laugh, taking 4 minutes to relive some dark corner of the 80's will be a good use of your time. Enjoy!

2 comments:

jen said...

It had me laughing from the first hair shot. Don't get me started on the guy that was trying to be cool playing the flute!

UnknownSideEffect said...

Thanks for playing, Jen! I'm still in a quandary over the smoking girl pulling something off her tongue; how is that in any way sexy or something that would cause you to miss that hair girl?