Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back In

So I made it back inside safe and sound and dry...except for the sweat. The wind challenged me to a battle on the way home. I won! All in all, it was a good run. Glad I got outside, and getting out made me realize that where running is concerned, it's easier to stay out once you get out. Kind of like blogging, I guess. It's easier to not blog, and the longer between bouts of blogging, the easier it is to avoid it all together. On the flip side, once you start, well...

2 comments:

The Mop said...

So... I saw the Thyme today.

i know the point is to have it be "Water Free" but if you watered it for some time, you could then split the plants and then spread them out again. Then you can get that nice deep rooted water free Yard.

There are some Presents on the west side of the porch.

The Mop said...

place holder