Saturday, November 8, 2008

Things to Remember




Here's the thing: I don't want to go another month before I post again, but I just can't settle on a topic.

Yesterday, while nearing the last mile of my run, I came up with two separate blogging ideas: a list of things I MUST remember, and a photo log of why I really didn't post anything in October. The problem is that ever since I saw Deenie Wimmer's enlightening report on the dangers I expose myself and my family to while blogging, well, I'm just so apprehensive...I mean, what if someone steals the photos from my blog post that I've stolen from somewhere else on the web??? What if a completely random person I don't know decides to remember MY list of things to remember...except alters the list to make it funny? I would feel so violated.

It's frightening, really. But with the new President coming to office in eleven short weeks, and this new era of hope hovering in the air, I'm going to break free from the reign of terror in which I've been living. I'm going to post that list AND the photos. Enjoy!

Things I MUST Remember

  1. It's never as cold outside as I imagine it to be while looking out my front windows.
  2. Running makes me feel good.
  3. Oxygen is great for the brain.
  4. Running feels good.
  5. x equals negative b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus 4 ac divided by 2a

The last thing I don't really think I must remember, but I decided that a list has to be either 3, 5, or 10 items. I'm a bit compulsive that way.

As for the photos, I promise I will post them soon...stay tuned.

1 comment:

The Mop said...

I do my best to avoid local news... unless it involves a local murder mystery.

Both these posts were solid..

keep it up